Marine Insurance: Compare Marine Insurance Policy In mozambique - Britam - Mozambique
Marine Tab Content
Britam Marine cargo insurance protects goods from the risk of loss, damage, pilferage and theft during transit by sea, land and air from the port of origin to the final destination.
Britam Marine is ideal for both individuals and corporates transporting goods inland, importing or exporting like manufacturers, wholesalers, miners and producers.
This cover is ideal for imports/exports like petroleum, manufacturing and agricultural inputs, electronics, pharmaceuticals, machinery, and textiles among other.
These are events created by either man or God. Examples of such events are earthquakes, cargo being washed overboard, rainwater damage, piracy, vandalism and such
Also known as incidental perils, they are caused by errors in loading, carrying and loading at the terminals. Examples are leakage, handling, rough handling and pilferage.
Types Of Perils Covered
A comprehensive all risks Marine insurance policy covers loss or damage as a results if :-
- Fire & Explosion
- Stranding, Grounding, sinking or capsizing
- Overturning or derailment of land conveyance
- Discharge at port of distress
- Total loss of Vessel
- General average sacrifice
- Jettison of cargo
- Earthquake, volcanic eruption or lightning
- Washing overboard
- Entry of sea, lake, river water to hold or container
- Total loss of package during loading/unloading
- Malicious Damage
- War, capture or seizure
- Strokes, riot & civil commotions
- A flexible cover with options for Port to port and Warehouse to warehouse
- Worldwide claims survey and settlement assistance
- Worldwide network of pre-shipment surveyors
- Adequate technical expertise
- Sufficient Financial capacity to undertake any level of risk
- Efficient claims settlement